Κυριακή 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

SUNDAY EVENING THOUGHTS

I had a difficult week. 

On the one hand I had difficulties with my work.

I had to convince several kind of civil servants for the kind of duties I was performing for the last three and a half years.

I had to prove that I am not an elephant.

I made a lot of progress at the beginning (before Christmas) of my effort.

But on the last step, on Friday morning I fall on a wall.

I really don’t know what is going to happen after that.

I felt disappointment, anger, being used, I felt diluted. 

I should have acted about this issue some years ago.

I also took some very hard lessons these days. 

1. Never really perform without covering your ash first

2. Negotiate when you are strong and do not hesitate especially when time is against you

3. Keep the core of knowledge for yourself, especially if knowledge is the only weapon you have

4. Strong you are when they need you and when they need you an advantageous agreement s possible. Not after that.

5. Good words are fine but they are only words in the air.


On the other hand the uncertainty of the political and economic situation in my country. But this will be the subject of another post, another night.

Goodnight..

(I made a lot of progress about the targets I put last Saturday. I fulfilled most of them. 

Keep on the good job. )

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου